Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 April 2012

Miss...

I miss you, I will miss the event, don't miss the chance, miss the target... What's "miss"? A noun? A verb? A feeling? Well, there are exact definitions where you can find from your dictionaries. 

Here's what you can't find... Miss means you didn't get a hold of something you should to or you want to. Something you have been aiming for. When I tell you I miss you, it doesn't simply means I'm thinking of you when you are not around... It also means I want to get hold of you and I want you to be with me. If I tell you I miss a chance, it doesn't simply means I let it slip pass me... It also means I regretted the things I didn't do to let it slip away. If you miss your target during archery, it doesn't simply means you lost the game... It also means you lost your pride. 

Knowing what is miss... made me miss it more... I will definitely miss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment