Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 April 2012

"Know" vs "Can"...

Previously I was quite active on Facebook and in a short period of time I wasn't. A lot of times I could see many posts regarding their lives, their emotions, pictures, videos, work and quotes. And recently on facebook, I came across a post with a really meaningful quote. It goes something like this.



             "I know when to stop, I know when to let things go, 
                  I know when to move on. 
                      But "I know" is different from "I can".. 


I find this quote very true and it reflects our personalities. Our brain and our heart do not work together properly most of the times. Your brain says it's time to stop, your heart refuses to comply. Many of times these things happen when you really desire for something but you know it will not happen. 

I read one of my friend's blog related to rationality.. Well, that's "I know". When it comes to the "I can", that's the hard part. It might be hard to deal with.. but try to hold on.. 



"Good luck" ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment